Property Management MelbournePurchasing a quality investment is only the first step to building your wealth through property, management is the second.
“We are all property investors ourselves, so we understand exactly what you require from your property manager”
We fully understand the importance of diligent and professional management, because we’re all investors ourselves! And importantly, a good property manager will not only protect your asset but the condition and value of your asset as well.
We are able to refer you to experienced and reputable property managers all over Melbourne, to ensure you receive highly attentive and personalised services. A comprehensive property management service will take care of every aspect of owning and managing your property.
An experienced Property Manager will:
- Proactively promote your property. Advertising campaigns for your property will cover four of the most prominent online platforms to gain as much exposure as possible.
- Locate and qualify tenants. This should not only include comprehensive screening of applicants and their references, but where possible, face to face discussion with applicants to determine their suitability for the property. We firmly believe that finding the right tenant for the right property at the right price is paramount in property management, not letting for the sake of letting.
- Maximise your asset. At every opportunity they should seek to maximise the value of your asset. For example, recommending repainting the property interiors in order to attract a better tenant
A comprehensive management service will also:
- Quickly resolve maintenance or repairs
- Negotiate and then periodically review the rent amount you receive.
- Look after all the day-to-day issues that arise, including general maintenance and repairs to your property.
- Provide you with a detailed rental statement each month.
- Be a firm but fair buffer between you and your tenant/s.
- Promptly deal with any rent arrears.
- Take care of all the paperwork and just generally take the burden of owning an investment property off your shoulders.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure that your property is being well maintained and looked after.
Contact us now to discuss your needs and we can refer you to an experienced and reputable property manager. It doesn’t matter where your property is situated throughout Victoria, or even where you are based (many of our clients are Aussie Expats), we’d be happy to help.
Melbourne Office Details
Address: 333 Whitehorse Road, Suite 2, Level 1, Balwyn VIC 3103
Phone: 1300 500 555
Phone: +61 3 9836 3322
Fax: +61 3 9836 3377
Send us a message: Click here