Vendors Advocacy BrisbaneSell Your Property The SMART Way
Selling a property is widely considered to be one of the most stressful and time consuming processes you will ever undertake.
Every vendor aims and hopes for a successful outcome. Unfortunately that sometimes doesn’t happen and a poor result can cost vendors thousands. That’s where National Property Buyers Vendor (or Sellers) Advocacy can help.
We are located in Brisbane but our seller’s advocacy service extends to the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and many other areas throughout Queensland.
Our Vendor Advocate’s will guide you through the entire sales process of selling your property, providing independent, unbiased and sound expertise in order to secure the best result.
We will act on your behalf to coordinate the entire campaign, taking away the stress of the sale and saving you time. Every decision is ultimately made by you and best of all, Vendor Advocacy is a FREE SERVICE.
Why take the risk with your home or investment sale if you don’t have to – click below to see how our vendor advocacy service can help you:
What does a Vendor Advocate do?
Vendor Advocates act as an impartial advisor, guiding you through the entire sales campaign and offering independent expertise to ensure your property sale achieves the best result.
You will always retain full control throughout the campaign, however having an experienced property consultant on your side will make all the difference. We will be able to guide you objectively and ensure your needs are being met.
I could not speak any more highly of the professionalism, advice and level of service that was offered by Stephen of National Property Buyers.
We utilised Stephen and National Property Buyers seller’s advocacy service and the service he offered was second to none. This allowed us to sell our property in a quick and efficient manner whilst achieving the best possible price and settlement.
I never thought for one minute that selling a property could be so easy.
I will definitely be using Stephen and National Property Buyers in the future, whether for buying or selling a property. I will and have, highly recommended their services to friends and family and to anyone in the housing market.
— Steve and Kirsty, Brisbane
- We will conduct an analysis of your property as well as a Comparative Market Analysis to get a realistic understanding as to where your property sits in the market and the potential interest it will attract.
- Following this appraisal, we will work with you in selecting the best Selling Agent for the sale of your property; one who you feel comfortable with and we believe will achieve the best result for your property. We will also negotiate the agents fees and commission on your behalf.
- After the agent is selected, we will continue to coordinate the entire sales campaign, keeping you fully informed throughout. This includes, but is not limited to: dealing directly with the Selling Agent, developing the best market strategies for your property and negotiating advertising fees, providing advice as to the best method of sale and acting as the central point for all information on the campaign. We will continue to keep you fully informed at each step and provide expert recommendations and advice.
Benefits of using NPB’s Vendor Advocacy Service
- Free Service – Our Vendor Advocacy service is a completely free service for clients as we are paid by the Selling Agent selected to sell your property.
- Save Time – We will save you time by coordinating the entire campaign and acting as your representative when dealing with the Selling Agent.
- Independent Advice & Personal Service – Your best interests are always our responsibility and we will continuously work to ensure you are aware of each facet of the sales campaign as it progresses. Our goal is to achieve the best possible price with the best possible conditions for you.
- Save Stress – NPB Vendor Advocates take the stress and anxiety out of the sales process for you. From the day you engage us, we organise everything. From selecting the best agent right through to when the property settles, we are there as your personal property advocate, providing valuable, professional and independent feedback and advice. You can have peace of mind that your best interests are being protected at all times.
Our Vendor advocacy clients enjoy complete peace of mind that their property is in the hands of the right people and the entire process is transparent and stress free and most importantly, the best possible price has been achieved.
If you have any questions about our vendor advocacy service or require some further information please contact our Brisbane office here or alternatively fill in this form to provide us with some more details about your plans.
— — —
Learn more about our buyer’s agent service in Brisbane
Brisbane Office Details:
Address: Suite B 111/8 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD 4101.
Phone: 1300 500 555
Phone: +61 7 3844 7376 (Stephen McGee)
Send us a message: Click here
Vendors Advocate Brisbane, Queensland